Tuesday 22 May 2018

Conversations with High Performers - Understanding D.I.S.C better

Dear HR, Training & L&D Department,

I recently bought a book titled:  Conversations to Creating High Performers and thought of sharing a few pages of what I learnt with you.

Conversations with High Performers - Understanding D.I.S.C better

Imagine your participants are High Po’s.  Do you need to know about their D.I.S.C before identifying them for a training program?  YES. Why?
  • Our study indicates that each learner comes with a different style of comprehending information they listen to.  Hence the L&D/ HR/Training person needs to know how to use their personalities and improvise on the design of the program better.

Please see the attach document written by Shawn Kent: see the section on:  ‘the likelihood of areas to develop better based on the D.I.S.C personality of your learner’. 
Use this wisely when designing the right methods of learning activities in your classroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment