Dear HR, Training and L&D Teams,
Content Strategy: Part 2: Ask relevant Questions
Our 4 part Content Strategy articles will be based on why TLMM emphasises on the importance of designing best content to equip participants to have the ultimate training knowledge. Part 2 is about Asking Relevant Questions.
- Why is it important to convey this training message? This speaks to purpose.
- Where on the training material should the message appear? This speaks to context.
- Who is the audience? This speaks to the precision of the message.
- What are we trying to say? This speaks to clarity.
- How do we convey and sequence the information for maximum impact? This speaks to persuasiveness.
Until our Part 3 of Content Strategy,
TLMM Quote for August 2019: Deligent is the mother of good luck
Cheryl Lourdes & The MatchMakers
We Consult, Match & Screen Best Expert Trainers in Town!
TLMM' recent validation since started in Y2010:
- Award Winner 2015 for Best Background Screening Provider By Human Resource Vendor
- Award Winner 2017 for HRD Movers and Shakers Best Innovation Practices in Learning and Development
- Award Winner 2017 for Best Background Screening Provider By Human Resource Vendors