85% of employees globally workforce are not engaged
From the study of Forrestor Consulting, they have researched that embracing continuous performance management is the Key to getting employees to be engaged. The issue with disengaged employees will effect global economy and incur losses to 7 Trillion USD losses in productivity.
Here are the advantages of why HR, Training and L&D Champions need to cultivate an engaged workforce
1. Help increase productivity by 1.5 times more
2. Consistency of coaching and mentoring culture
3. Boosting happiness levels and stress free
Here are the disadvantages should HR be fully engaged to embrace a continuous performance management process.
1. This will be time consuming for HR
2. Monthly meetings, and progress reports needs to be assessed.
3. Ideal HR staff needed to be recruited to empower this vision
However, as a People Department (HR, Training and L&D champions) we need to be optimistic all the time. Lets start embracing a continuous performance management culture.
Hope you have learnt!
Cheryl Lourdes & The MatchMakers - We Consult, Match & Screen Best Expert Trainers in Town!
TLMM' recent validation since started in Y2010:
· Award Winner 2015 for Best Background Screening Provider By Human Resource Vendor
· Award Winner 2017 for HRD Movers and Shakers Best Innovation Practices in Learning and Development
· Award Winner 2017 for Best Background Screening Provider By Human Resource Vendors