Dear HR, Training and L&D Departments,
Goal Planning Process for 2018 – using Achievement Thinking
Are you ready with your own (work, life, family, relationship, finance) and department goal planning for year 2018?
But first how can you use Achievement Thinking in your thought process of Goal planning?
Achievement Thinking (Reach) – is a thinking developed by Edward De Bono. So ask yourself this questions:
- How do we reach this point?
- How do we solve this problem?
- How do we carry out this task if we have a clear idea of where we want to be?
Here is our process of Goal Planning we can share with you. (take 2 solid hours to complete this exercise and you will finally
- List down 10 greatest achievements in 2017
- What is your 10 greatest lessons you have learnt in 2017 (this can be mistakes made and now it’s a lesson learnt)
- Name 1 biggest Risk you have taken in 2017
- What is 3 smartest decisions you have made in 2017?
- What is 3 important relationships you have improved the most in 2017?
- Write down names of 5 people that have made greatest impact to your life in 2017?
- What 3 compliments would you liked in 2017?
- What 5 things are you grateful for in 2017?
- What is the 1 word that can sum up your entire 2017?
- What are your 3 biggest necessary endings before entering 2018? (you have 1 more week before 2018 starts)
Quote for December 2017: The Gift of the Past matters most, when creating Our Future, Be WISE on your HIRING OF TRAINERS!