Tuesday 11 June 2013

Significant Achievements of Trainers - Are you leaving a legacy?

As a trainer,  you may have encountered significant success repetitively but do you have a legacy that you wish to leave behind?

I have met many great trainers whom have impressed customers but these trainers dont have any predecessor to follow their footsteps.  Here are a few questions that can help you to decide on what needs to be done to continue your legacy in training:

1 Who am I?
2 Why am I here?
3 Where should I be going?
4 How will I get there?
5 When can i get there, will i feel significant?

John Maxwell quotes: a leaders lasting value is measured by succession.
The great trainers who leave lasting legacies are the ones who are most generous with their knowledge and expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment