Dear HR, Training and Learning & Development Heads,
We all want a great culture for our employees. We want to increase engagement, decrease turnover and drive recruitment. Employees happiness is the metrics. Hence we wanted to share with you an article from US explaining to us how to make employees happy. Do read on.
How To Make Your Employees Happy
Statistics says companies that have happy employees are:
- Intel – 2% turnover rate
- Google – 7000 applications for jobs every day
- Happy employees are 85% more efficient at their work
- Happy employees are 10 times less likely to take sick leave
- Happy employees are 50% more stronger sense of getting things done
How to get rolling
- A strategic recognition program (to reward employees for the progress they make toward their goals)
- Identify those employees who are your ‘cultural energizers; whether they are meant for management or single contributors, they are the key way to keep your culture on track
- Allow programs to offer employees flexibility is a key component to workplace happiness
How would you know when your employees are making a culture great?
- Stay twice as long in their jobs as their least happy colleagues
- Spend 65% more time feeling energized
- 58% are more likely to go out of their way to help their friends.
- 186% are more likely to recommend their organization to a friend.
Until our next learning article,
Quote of the Year: Don’t spend a cent on your training until you understand how our Training MatchMaking services helps you better!