Hi guys ,
Being a smart shopper can help you to prevent from having financial difficulties during the festive season. It's difficult to enjoy the holidays at times when you're worried about money, so use our 7 holiday budgeting tips to some of the stress out of the holiday season.
1. Plan ahead. Before you start shopping, develop a realistic budget. Start with your income, subtract your normal monthly expenses , and then see how much cash you have left over.
2. Keep track of other cost. Don't forget costs beyonds gifts , like postage, gift wrap , decorations , greeting cards , food , travel , and charitable donations.
3. Make a list and check it twice. Keep your gift list limited to family and close friends, figuring out how much you want to spend on each before you start shopping.
4. One is to shop early and spend carefully. Avoiding shopping while rushed or under pressure, which can lead to overspending. Make sure you do comparison on shopping online first, or download an app that lets you compare prices before you buy anything in a store.
5. Avoid trap. Find a spectacular sale on something you've been wanting easily throw you off course. Stay strong and stick to your budget.
6. Use credit cards wisely. Limit the use of credit cards for holiday spending. If you must use a credit card, preferably, use only one card, preferably the one with the lowest interest rate, and leave the rest at home.
7. Save your receipts. Not only will you need them for possible returns, you'll need them to keep track of what you've spent and to compare with your credit card statement.
Happy Friday Amazing People!
By, Divwya Deszebelle Ann