Being an external trainer brings great prosperity to yourself and your family. On average an external trainer earns in a month from a minimum of RM8000 to RM40000. This depends on how good and hardworking the trainer is. Hence to have great properity one should have great responsibility.
Here are 6 questions that a trainer should ask himself before venturing big time into the training market.
1. How big is my training market in Malaysia?
2. How big should i grow to serve this market?
3. How much cash flow should i get each month?
4. What branding can i place my name to?
5. What value am i bringing to my customers?
6. Am i having something niched? Eg if i am training on time management, am i coupling this training with another module?
Want to know more, call our office to seek consultancy.