Friday 11 July 2014

What's in a trainers name?

So let’s discuss about the true reflection of Malaysian trainers.

Reputation is the overall quality or character as seen or judged by people in general. It concerns the recognition by other people of some characteristic or ability, such as being clever, clumsy, honest or dishonest. It also concerns place in a public esteem. 

For example, let us look at a trainer. How she or he is regarded reflects truly on their reputation. 

Reputation deals with many different aspects as our lives. We all wonder about how people perceive us. Questions that are common asked among people are: Do people think I have a good or bad name? Do people think I am honest or dishonest? Do people think I cheat at cards? Do people trust me?  Do my actions support my words? Do people think they can count on me? Of course we always wonder how people view our talent. 

Another example for this are, am I good at my job? Is my word good or do people think I stretch things a bit? Do people think I play fair or do they think I cut corners?  

As the great leader Abraham Lincoln says, “Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it, the tree is the real thing”.  

Happy Friday amazing people! 

By , Divwya Deszebelle Ann 


No comments:

Post a Comment