Before appointing a training manager, here are the steps to plan first.
1. What is the overall strategic training direction of your company?
2. Which level of employees has the higher learning abilities?
3. Complete a Training Needs Assessments first and benchmark against last years performance.
4. Before planning into the Training Calendar, prepare a critical Business Needs Analysis (What is important to your company)
5. Select only a preliminary set of vendors and solutions offered.
6. Prepare a comprehensive request for proposal with selected vendors and study them on their proposals first before making a decision.